Thursday 5 December 2013

Google Certified Teacher Action Plan part 1

This is just a quick post about few ideas that I will develop into my action plan.  I am already missing the energy that we were enveloped by at Google, and I only left an hour ago.
My initial thoughts for my action plan were to develop a full mathematics topic using all of the Google apps. With sites as the main hub,   YouTube as a navigator and forms for assessment.  This though is no different to what I will start to do in the classroom.  My second thoughts were to start a channel or group to bring together all of the different ways maths is used throughout the modern world,  and possibly the past.  Perhaps I will be able to combine my two ideas,  I need some time to play with all of the new apps and functions I have learnt about before I make any decisions.
Thank you to both Google and IPACA for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment